Monday 12 August 2013

Palestinian young people before they travel...

I’m so excited to participate  in this trip as I’m expecting to  get to know about the British culture and to play with the British children and to tell them about Palestine and how we live in our country
And how the Israeli occupied us and make us suffer  and how they arrest our children and I think that this issue is to talk about it.
-------------
I’m so excited to participate  in this trip as I’m expecting to meet different people and to explore different sides of Britain
and to learn about different subjects from  people in London and to show them  my talent  which is Dabka.
--------------

I’m so excited to participate  in this trip as I’m expecting to meet new people and make a new friends, also to see  such an amazing places  and to let people know about Palestine ....
but the most important thing is to have fun there …

No comments:

Post a Comment